Sunday, August 2, 2009

Getting Nervous

It's Sunday night, work tomorrow and then Tuesday is my big surgery day! I will be going with my sweet hubby to the hospital early Tuesday morning for lap band surgery (weight loss). We have to be at the hospital at 7:30 AM for my 10:00 AM surgery. I am fortunate that I have to had to do the pre-op diet that so many others going thru this journey with me (www.lapbandtalk.com check out the August 2009 Bandsters) have had to do. Tomorrow I will go to work and then be off the rest of the week for rest and recouperation. I still have to go to the store and get the necessary foods for my new way of eating, pack for Bekah to go to her dad's and pack what Ricky and I need for the hospital. Oh, and get a good nights sleep. So, I'd better log off for tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck tomorrow!!!!!!!!! I'll be thinking about you!!!

    ReplyDelete