Monday, August 3, 2009

Last Minute Jitters

Tomorrow is the big day and to say I am freaking out is putting it mildly. It's 9:30PM, I have to get up at 5:30AM and I have still not packed my bag for the hospital. So, this will be short and sweet. I am nervous. having the "normal" pre-surgery jitters I suppose. I've had at least 5 previous surgeries so I know what to expect...maybe that's my problem. I'm not looking forward to the pain of course. And then there is the thought "what if Idon't wake up"....it was hard letting Bekah go tonight (went to spend the night with her dad). I kept wanting to kiss her and hug her just one last time. I won't allow myself to continue thinking about that. God is in control and I don't say that lightly. I know that no matter what HE will take care of everything. So, I'm off to back my bag and go to bed with the peaceful assurance that all is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment