Thursday, August 13, 2009

Grumpiness ran me over

I was having a really good day today! The sun was shining, things were going well at work, I weighed this morning (DOWN 16 #'s!!!!!!!) but suddenly, out of nowhere about 4 PM......GRUMPINESS hit me! And I don't know why. My DH got home from work and immediately noticed it. He asked me what was wrong and I told him I honestly didn't know. I said, "I am definately aggitated and I don't know why." Very puzzling but I am going to chalk it up to the fact that I stayed up until midnight last night and got up at 6AM this morning. I'm tired!

Oh, but before I go to bed I'll let you in on a little secret....ssshhhhhhh! Don't tell my DH!! I emailed him yesterday and told him that I had made plans for he and I Friday night, don't ask questions, just make sure you are home from work NO LATER than 7PM!. He's been a good boy and he has not asked any questions though I know that it's killing him. My plan is that he and I will go out for a quick bite to eat and then to the movies to see the newly released "The Time Traveler's Wife". It's written by Nicholas Sparks (author of "The Notebook" which happens to OUR favorite movie. It's the story of our life!) Anyway, I'm so excited to go have a date with my sweetie and to surprise him about the movie.

Sweet dreams!

2 comments:

  1. Everybody gets the grumpies. . . I guess it is what you do with them that counts :) Can't wait to hear about your date, they are probably few and far between with the kiddos? I will be thinking of you and praying for a relaxing time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh have fun on your date! I like how you keep the romance alive ;) I feel you with the grumpies. I was PMSing the week before my surgery and then just plain grumpy the first couple of days afterwards. I'm sure our loved ones understand.

    ReplyDelete