Saturday, August 15, 2009

I love the weekends

I wish every day could be the weekend....think we could work that out? I wish!

Last night was date night for Ricky and I. We went to the movies to see "The Time Travler's Wife". WOW...was it a tear-jerker. The place was almost packed and I bet you everyone in there was crying. I know that Rick & I did. It was a good movie but I'm not into SAD movies anymore. I've had enough sadness! When I watch a movie I want to feel good when it's over. I felt like I'd been run over by a truck when we lef the movies last night. Not a good feeling!

Today was a fun family day. We went to my mother-in-law's house for a cookout and game playing. Father-in-law came over too and of course Tony (bro-in-law) was there too. We played a serious came of Monopoly with Bekah and she beat all five of us adults! Eucher and Rummy was also played while I checked out the backs of my eyelids....I really needed that.

I weighed in this AM....down 1 more pound for a total of 17 pounds lost since 8/4. Not too shabby I guess!

Not much else going on and I'm ready for bed. Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment