Monday, April 5, 2010

UN-fill scheduled

I called my surgeon this morning and scheduled an un-fill for Wednesday.  I'm hoping for just a tiny un-fill.  This morning I got stuck taking my vitamin....OUCH did it ever hurt!  I know I'm too full.  I am not able to eat anything that is not soft or liquid.  It will be 4 weeks on Wednesday since I got the 1 cc fill and I've lost 5 pounds.  I am now ONE POUND under my lowest post surgery weight!  Don't get me wrong, I am happy about that but I know that my doc would not be happy for me to continue eating the not-firm foods I have had to be eating.  You would think that as tight as I am and as little as I am able to eat the weight would be dropping off but nnooooooo, of course not.  I wake up in the morning and my stomach is growling so loud but I can't eat anthing.  I drink coffee and sometimes have a protein bar but it doesn't stay with me very and I'm hungry again. Very frustrating to say the least.

Anywho....my current total lost is 41.4 pounds.  I finally broke a plateau I had been stuck at for quite some time and now I am one pound below the lowest I've been in a while..

I'll let ya know how the unfill goes.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, maybe if you just a smidgey poo taken out you will be able to eat a little bit more and the weight loss with continue or even increase!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! That sounds like hard work. I mean you have to be able to eat. Let us know if they take some out. It sure sounds like you do need a little out.

    ReplyDelete