Thursday, September 3, 2009

A good report

My appointment with the doc went well. He was pleased with how my incisions are healing. I was in and out of there in 20 minutes....can you believe that? Doc says I'm ready for a fill and that his office will schedule it and then call me. Should be in the next 2 weeks. He will do it under x-ray. He says he can see how the band itself looks and the pouch while also watching me swallow water (or barium, not sure). If it goes down too fast he'll put more saline in and if it doesn't go down smooth he will take some out.

Tomorrow Ricky & I leave for Raleigh, NC to see my sister Rachel and her family. (Both kids are with their other parent so we are going KID-LESS!) It's my niece Gabi's 3rd birthday on Saturday and we will be there for the party. Mom-in-law is going too. Should be a fun trip though I dread the 10 hour drive. We'll be coming home on Monday.

Right now, I am watching the IU football game on the Big 10 network hoping to catch a glimpse of my nephew, Cody who is on the cheer squad. Go IU! I'm even DRV'ing it so I can rewind it if I see him. Also thought I'd better DVR it since it's 9PM and Rick is not even home from work yet. He's been late every night this week! Seven PM was the earliest this week that he's gotten home. Don't get me wrong...I am very grateful for his job and that he stays busy with his job but EVERY night this week late!!!! That frustrates me!

Guess I'd better start packing our bags for the NC trip. Have a safe and Happy Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sweet Pea! Glad to find your blog. Sounds like you are doing well with your band! We have similar stats.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete