Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lots more energy

I found myself thinking tonight several times, "Wow, I can't believe how much energy I have." I came home from work, cooked dinner, cleaned up the kitchen (twice), washed/dried/folded three loads of laundry and push mowed part of the yard. That's alot for me. The last time I tried to help Rick out my mowing the yard it was 85+ degrees and I had to stop 3 times for a break and I didn't even it all done! Tonight I mowed the front yard and the back yard (Rick mowed "the back 40" as he likes to call it) and it took me less than an hour! Pretty good workout for me. Makes me feel good that I accomplished that task.

I looked at my calendar today and realized that I am NOT 4 weeks out from my surgery as I posted last night but I am 5 weeks post-op! Tomorrow is my appt. with the doc. Looking forward to it!

3 comments:

  1. I just read all your blog entries - yours and Rick's story is just so sweet! You're doing great so far - looking forward to hearing how the Doc's appt goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work! Let us know how the appointment goes :)If you need an even greater workout, feel free to mow and clean here too. . . the mess never ends!

    ReplyDelete