Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

It was a good day all in all......had to drive 3 hours one way to be at my Aunt's for dinner but it was okay.  The food was wonderful although I'm having stuck issues again and now I am sore even when I'm not eating (feels like my esophagus is swollen).  I ate noodles and mashed taters, sweet taters, oyster dressing and a piece of sugar cream pie. I was stuffed!  I hope everyone else is having a wonderful Thanksgiving and that your day was spent surrounded by family/friends/loved ones!

Blessings!
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. OUCH! I hope that resolves itself really soon for you, Sarah! :( Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no! Is everything better now? Hoping you can enjoy some holiday leftovers throughout the weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack - getting stuck is no fun at the best of times - but worse when you are trying to celebrate. I hope it sorts for you soon. I feel bad for you.

    ReplyDelete