- Age: 40
- Annoyance: Rude people
- Animal: I have always loved pigs! (guess growing up on a farm helped out a little on that)
- Actor/Actress: Jennifer Anniston and Meg Ryan
- Beer: Have never found one that I like….YUCK!
- Birthday/Birthplace: April 8, 1969 / Greensburg, IN
- Body Part on opposite sex: Eyes & arms
- Been in Love: Absolutely!
- Been bitched at: Yep
- Believe in yourself?: I’m getting better at it.
- Believe in God: 100% YES! Where would I be without Him?
- Before weight: 238 Highest (weight at surgery)
- Car: TRUCK – 2006 Black Chevy Silverado and I love driving it!
- Candy: Anything chocolate….I am a chocoholic
- Color: Green
- Cried in school: Yes, Jr. High was horrible for me
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Bryers Vanilla Bean
- Chinese/Mexican: Mexican
- Cake or pie: Depends on my mood
- Country to visit: Germany, Australia, England
- Day or Night: Night.
- Do the splits?: Absolutely not……though an interesting fact about me…I used to be able to touch my nose with my toes while laying on my stomach and putting my feet over my head.
- Eggs: Over easy or scrambled
- Eyes: Green (One of my best features according to my hubby)
- First crush: Dean Bennett...1st grade
- First thoughts waking up: “Why do I have to get up? If I ignore the alarm maybe it will go away”…..but it never does.
- Food: Pizza is my absolute favorite
- Greatest Fear: Losing someone close to me that I love
- Goals: To look good (healthy) and feel good about myself.
- Get along with your parents?: Yes though in recent years my dad & I have butted heads. My mom is my hero – she’s suffering from Alzheimer’s though and I miss HER so much.
- Good luck charm: don't need one. Don’t believe in luck.
- Hair Color: Light brown
- Height: 5' 6”
- Happy: Tremendously!
- Holiday: Christmas
- Health freak?: No….don’t think I will ever totally be one.
- Hate: that I don’t have enough money to shop for clothes like I want to.
- Ice Cream: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough or Chocolate Chip
- Instrument: Played the alto saxophone all through school. Have always dreamed of learning to play the piano and/or the violin. (Would love to use my talent and play for the Lord)
- Jewelry: White gold or sliver
- Job: Administrative Assistant at Tree City Tool and Engineering Co., Inc. (been here 15 years) I do payroll, secretarial stuff
- Kids: One DD, Bekah, will be 9 in January; “Bonus” DS, Conner, will be 6 in a couple of weeks
- Kickboxing or karate: Never done either but I have always thought if I was in better shape I’d like to do kickboxing.
- Keep a journal? I write a blog...
- Longest Car Ride: Indiana to Fort Carson, Colorado my Senior year to go visit Rick…….took forever and I was wanting to see him really bad.
- Love: Is a blessing
- Laughed so hard you cried: Yes, happens a lot more frequently now that Rick is back in my life. (Bekah told me soon after Rick and I started dating again, “Mommy….you have a new laugh!”)
- Love at first sight: Could be
- Milk flavor: White
- Movie: An Officer and A Gentleman but more recently The Proposal
- Mooned anyone?: Nope.
- Marriage: To my soul mate, Rick and it’s more wonderful than I could have ever imagined.
Motion sickness? Not if I’m in the front seat. I love to read in the car.
- McD’s or BK: McD's (but only for their coffee and un sweet tea)
- Number of Siblings: 2 sisters (I’m the middle one)
- Number of Piercing: one in each ear
- Number: 7
- One wish: To have all debt paid off and not have to work.
- Place you’d like to live: Always thought Colorado but anywhere in a cabin in the woods (with my hubby and chitlins’)
- Perfect Pizza: Pizza King (a local favorite) with sausage, shrooms & extra cheese.
- Pepsi/Coke: Neither…..Diet AW Root Beer
- Questionnaires: I think they are fun
- Reason to cry: When I am extremely proud of my children
- Reality T.V.: Dancing With The Stars, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Jon & Kate Plus Eight (before all the extra drama….she ran a tight ship with those 8 kids)
Roll your tongue in a circle? Yep and I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue.
- Song: I love music. Could never pick just one
- Shoe size: 8 1/5 - 9
- Salad Dressing: Honey French
- Skipped school: Lots of times in college, not in HS
- Smoking: Never have
- Sing well?: No
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Both
- Time for bed: Usually asleep no later than midnight
- Thunderstorms: Love them if they aren’t too fierce
- TV: Love my DVR…..hate commercials
- Unpredictable: I agree with Jen….LIFE
- Vegetable you hate: Cooked carrots
- Vegetable you love: Broccoli, Green Beans
- Vacation spot: Hilton Head, SC (only been there once but great memories)
- Weakness: Chocolate/sweets!
- When you grow up: I want my kids to say I was a good Mommy!
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Tanya
- Wanted to be a model?: Nope but wanted to be a cheerleader
-X-Rays: Have had MULTIPLE!
-Year it is now: 2009
-Yellow: The color of our upstairs bathroom
- Zoo: Such a fun place to visit
- Zodiac sign: Aries