Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Okay....

............so I copied a few of you but I thought it was an excellent idea and I have fun doing it!


ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ


A

- Age: 40

- Annoyance: Rude people

- Animal: I have always loved pigs! (guess growing up on a farm helped out a little on that)

- Actor/Actress: Jennifer Anniston and Meg Ryan

B

- Beer: Have never found one that I like….YUCK!

- Birthday/Birthplace: April 8, 1969 / Greensburg, IN

- Body Part on opposite sex: Eyes & arms

- Been in Love: Absolutely!

- Been bitched at: Yep

- Believe in yourself?: I’m getting better at it.

- Believe in God: 100% YES! Where would I be without Him?

- Before weight: 238 Highest (weight at surgery)

C

- Car: TRUCK – 2006 Black Chevy Silverado and I love driving it!

- Candy: Anything chocolate….I am a chocoholic

- Color: Green

- Cried in school: Yes, Jr. High was horrible for me

- Chocolate/Vanilla: Bryers Vanilla Bean

- Chinese/Mexican: Mexican

- Cake or pie: Depends on my mood

- Country to visit: Germany, Australia, England

D

- Day or Night: Night.

- Do the splits?: Absolutely not……though an interesting fact about me…I used to be able to touch my nose with my toes while laying on my stomach and putting my feet over my head.

E

- Eggs: Over easy or scrambled

- Eyes: Green (One of my best features according to my hubby)

F

- First crush: Dean Bennett...1st grade

- First thoughts waking up: “Why do I have to get up? If I ignore the alarm maybe it will go away”…..but it never does.

- Food: Pizza is my absolute favorite

G

- Greatest Fear: Losing someone close to me that I love

- Goals: To look good (healthy) and feel good about myself.

- Get along with your parents?: Yes though in recent years my dad & I have butted heads. My mom is my hero – she’s suffering from Alzheimer’s though and I miss HER so much.

- Good luck charm: don't need one. Don’t believe in luck.

H

- Hair Color: Light brown

- Height: 5' 6”

- Happy: Tremendously!

- Holiday: Christmas

- Health freak?: No….don’t think I will ever totally be one.

- Hate: that I don’t have enough money to shop for clothes like I want to.

I

- Ice Cream: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough or Chocolate Chip

- Instrument: Played the alto saxophone all through school. Have always dreamed of learning to play the piano and/or the violin. (Would love to use my talent and play for the Lord)

J

- Jewelry: White gold or sliver

- Job: Administrative Assistant at Tree City Tool and Engineering Co., Inc. (been here 15 years) I do payroll, secretarial stuff

K

- Kids: One DD, Bekah, will be 9 in January; “Bonus” DS, Conner, will be 6 in a couple of weeks

- Kickboxing or karate: Never done either but I have always thought if I was in better shape I’d like to do kickboxing.

- Keep a journal? I write a blog...

L

- Longest Car Ride: Indiana to Fort Carson, Colorado my Senior year to go visit Rick…….took forever and I was wanting to see him really bad.

- Love: Is a blessing

- Laughed so hard you cried: Yes, happens a lot more frequently now that Rick is back in my life. (Bekah told me soon after Rick and I started dating again, “Mommy….you have a new laugh!”)

- Love at first sight: Could be

M

- Milk flavor: White

- Movie: An Officer and A Gentleman but more recently The Proposal

- Mooned anyone?: Nope.

- Marriage: To my soul mate, Rick and it’s more wonderful than I could have ever imagined.

Motion sickness? Not if I’m in the front seat. I love to read in the car.

- McD’s or BK: McD's (but only for their coffee and un sweet tea)

N

- Number of Siblings: 2 sisters (I’m the middle one)

- Number of Piercing: one in each ear

- Number: 7

O

- One wish: To have all debt paid off and not have to work.

P

- Place you’d like to live: Always thought Colorado but anywhere in a cabin in the woods (with my hubby and chitlins’)

- Perfect Pizza: Pizza King (a local favorite) with sausage, shrooms & extra cheese.

- Pepsi/Coke: Neither…..Diet AW Root Beer

Q

- Questionnaires: I think they are fun

R

- Reason to cry: When I am extremely proud of my children

- Reality T.V.: Dancing With The Stars, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Jon & Kate Plus Eight (before all the extra drama….she ran a tight ship with those 8 kids)

Roll your tongue in a circle? Yep and I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue.

S

- Song: I love music. Could never pick just one

- Shoe size: 8 1/5 - 9

- Salad Dressing: Honey French

- Skipped school: Lots of times in college, not in HS

- Smoking: Never have

- Sing well?: No

- Strawberries/Blueberries: Both

T

- Time for bed: Usually asleep no later than midnight

- Thunderstorms: Love them if they aren’t too fierce

- TV: Love my DVR…..hate commercials
U

- Unpredictable: I agree with Jen….LIFE

V

- Vegetable you hate: Cooked carrots

- Vegetable you love: Broccoli, Green Beans

- Vacation spot: Hilton Head, SC (only been there once but great memories)

W

- Weakness: Chocolate/sweets!

- When you grow up: I want my kids to say I was a good Mommy!

- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Tanya

- Wanted to be a model?: Nope but wanted to be a cheerleader

X

-X-Rays: Have had MULTIPLE!

Y

-Year it is now: 2009

-Yellow: The color of our upstairs bathroom

Z

- Zoo: Such a fun place to visit

- Zodiac sign: Aries






6 comments:

  1. You can tie a cherry stem in a knot with your tongue? I'm in awe lol. Thanks for sharing. These are always fun. Nice to get to know you a little better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun to read! You sound like a fun person.....and it's cool that your a christian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! And I totally copied you by doing the quiz...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun, I like this quiz thing, I am getting to know so much more about everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, I love the new look. You always keep me hopping!

    ReplyDelete